PDF to AutoCAD Converter
Once you receive plans or designs designed in CAD but that have been converted into a PDF document, you may consider to convert PDF to AutoCAD.
If you need to change or edit the CAD drawing and you have the full version of AutoCAD, PDFIn PDF to AutoCAD Converter will be your choice for conversion as it is able to retain a higher quality of information than converting to DXF.
By converting the PDF to AutoCAD, you will be able to recover the information that was originally in CAD. This allows you to make changes to the information without recovering the original file or re-enter the data into CAD. (User Guide: How to Convert PDF to AutoCAD)
PDF to AutoCAD Converter Key Features
- Fast converts single-page or multi-page PDF files to DWG format;
- Provides batch conversion to save your time;
- Supports all versions of PDF files;
- The output DWG can be opened in AutoCAD 2002-2011;
- Supports converting the images contained in PDF;
- Fast generate high-quality and small-size DWG;
- Powerful and simple to use.
PDF to AutoCAD Converter System Requirements
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.0, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- CPU: PII 450 or greater, works with X86 computer systems, 32bit and 64bit CPU.
- RAM: 128MB or higher, upper than 512MB is recommended
- HDD: software installation requires around 10 MB free spaces