PDF to DWG Converter
Are you looking for a Best PDF to DWG Converter which can help you convert PDF to AutoCAD drawings so that you can edit the files freely? Then you have come to the right place.
PDFIn PDF to DWG Converter can help you convert PDF to DWG, DWF, DXF file, high quality, ease of use. Supports 2012~R14. It also remains the original lines, arcs, true type texts etc. If you are a designer or engineer or you are doing design work with AutoCAD, then this is a must-have program for you. (User Guide: How to Convert PDF to DWG)
PDF to DWG Converter Key Features
Powerful converting functions
- Allows you to convert PDF to DWG, DWF, DXF that are supported by AutoCAD.
- Stand-alone version, it can work without AutoCAD.
Processing batch processing
- This application allows you to select the multiple PDF files or even entire folders and all files immediately converted.
Keep original contents
- Want to search texts and change? It works well. You can, for the first text in its original PDF file to select, then restore the text in the DWG / DXF files.
- You want to convert PDF to DWG body and hatches or just keep the boundary lines of the entities? This is optional in aXsware pdf dwg converter.
- This is a very basic function, but not all other software solution can keep right place, right shape and thickness of the lines. We have so much experience and many of the problems corrected.
- Hand drawing on paper, scanned blueprints, it’s not a problem. This program is capable scanned raster images to vector conversion as the central lines or boundary lines. It is optional.
PDF to DWG Converter System Requirements
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.0, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- CPU: PII 450 or greater, works with X86 computer systems, 32bit and 64bit CPU.
- RAM: 128MB or higher, upper than 512MB is recommended
- HDD: software installation requires around 10 MB free spaces